Our Certified CPR/BLS training course at Sevenwonders Education Training and Learning Center is intended for healthcare providers and safety professionals. It meets a variety of licensing and certification requirements.
Our CPR/BLS curriculum includes topics, such as:
- Rescuer Duties and Responsibilities
- Patient and Scene Assessment
- Compressions-Airway-Breathing (C-A-B)
- Infant, Child, and Adult CPR
- Basic Steps of 1 and 2 Rescuer CPR for Adults, Children, and Infants
- Basic Steps to Relieve Choking for Responsive and Unresponsive Victims
- Appropriate Use of an AED
- And more
Set an Appointment now and let’s discuss your training options. For other inquiries, call us at 505-539-5488.